The Dead Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SV-SMG and AS-12

2 posters

Go down

SV-SMG and AS-12 Empty SV-SMG and AS-12

Post by MATO SZ Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:34 am

Hello,i would like to ask,i would like to buy one of these guns but it would be nice to know if i can upgrade them and what max level upgrade they have.If somebody know pleas answer.Thank you and have a nice day!

MATO SZ

Back to top Go down

SV-SMG and AS-12 Empty Re: SV-SMG and AS-12

Post by ThrobbinHood Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Welcome!

First off, what level are you? Also, I don't know if you can upgrade them, but I'd STRONGLY advise against buying them.

Given the stats, they're actually quite poor in my opinion. The SV-SMG has lower accuracy than the UZI, and most people would say the UZI is worthless. The AS-12 has a faster reload speed than other shotguns at that level, but definitely not worth 450 fuel. A shotgun with reload oriented gear should do just fine, and they'll be free!

The problem with them is that they're level 10 weapons. The other weapons you'll find at that level will suit you just fine (I think finding AR556-SEMI's are when you'll see a big boost in survivability).

The ammo consumption of those weapons are way too high as well. If you're around level 10, I imagine you won't have the max ammo storage of 900. Level 20 M4s use less ammo than those things!

Then, you'll inevitably loot weapons that outclass those weapons in stats, as well as ammo consumption. This will happen, and you will eventually regret spending 450-500 fuel on those things.

That's just my two cents.
ThrobbinHood
ThrobbinHood

Back to top Go down

Post by MATO SZ Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:22 am

ThrobbinHood wrote:Welcome!

First off, what level are you? Also, I don't know if you can upgrade them, but I'd STRONGLY advise against buying them.

Given the stats, they're actually quite poor in my opinion. The SV-SMG has lower accuracy than the UZI, and most people would say the UZI is worthless. The AS-12 has a faster reload speed than other shotguns at that level, but definitely not worth 450 fuel. A shotgun with reload oriented gear should do just fine, and they'll be free!

The problem with them is that they're level 10 weapons. The other weapons you'll find at that level will suit you just fine (I think finding AR556-SEMI's are when you'll see a big boost in survivability).

The ammo consumption of those weapons are way too high as well. If you're around level 10, I imagine you won't have the max ammo storage of 900. Level 20 M4s use less ammo than those things!

Then, you'll inevitably loot weapons that outclass those weapons in stats, as well as ammo consumption. This will happen, and you will eventually regret spending 450-500 fuel on those things.

That's just my two cents.

Thanks for info but dont worry i know all this,i'm level 27 and i just want one of them cause they are my favorite weapons but i'm not sure if AS-12 or SV-SMG it would depends on upgrading...

MATO SZ

Back to top Go down

Post by ThrobbinHood Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:53 pm

Ahh. In that case, if you could upgrade them, the max would probably be three or four levels, if that much. However, since they're unique weapons, I'd assume to be safe one level (if at all), to be consistent with the cap on higher level weapons like the AK-74 or M4.
ThrobbinHood
ThrobbinHood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum