The Dead Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So...Limited Ammo.

3 posters

Go down

So...Limited Ammo. Empty So...Limited Ammo.

Post by Cybercynic Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:41 am

https://getsatisfaction.com/deadzone/topics/ammo_as_a_resource

What do you guys think?

Personally, I think it's another way to force you to spend fuel.

Cybercynic
Administrator

Back to top Go down

So...Limited Ammo. Empty Re: So...Limited Ammo.

Post by TheASDF Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:24 pm

It sucks. But it makes sense and the way their implementing it is very innovative. It confused me at first when he said ammo is unlimited during missions and defending. So I was like, "When does it apply then?".

Now that I know it costs ammo to use it per fight, it makes alot more sense. I guess it was coming sooner or later.

TheASDF

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybercynic Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:43 pm

The announcement has caused massive backlash. I disagree with it at the moment because I think a few other "realism" changes could be implemented that would make everyone digest this a bit easier. The infamous "pay to win' controversy has already come up, so it will not go over well if implemented.

Cybercynic
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheASDF Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Cybercynic wrote:The announcement has caused massive backlash. I disagree with it at the moment because I think a few other "realism" changes could be implemented that would make everyone digest this a bit easier. The infamous "pay to win' controversy has already come up, so it will not go over well if implemented.

That much is true. I haven't been playing much up until recently and the wave of changes to the defense left me a raiding favorite for awhile.

What changes were you thinking of?

TheASDF

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybercynic Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:24 pm

TheASDF wrote:
Cybercynic wrote:The announcement has caused massive backlash. I disagree with it at the moment because I think a few other "realism" changes could be implemented that would make everyone digest this a bit easier. The infamous "pay to win' controversy has already come up, so it will not go over well if implemented.

That much is true. I haven't been playing much up until recently and the wave of changes to the defense left me a raiding favorite for awhile.

What changes were you thinking of?

The ability to save on ammo costs by switching to a pistol or melee weapon is the main thing I would like to see. I keep quite a few G17s and Venoms in my inventory for roleplay value at the moment. From a realism standpoint, you would probably have every weapon you could carry on you in the event of an actual apocalyptic situation.

Cybercynic
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ADestroyer360 Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:09 am

It's... it's a thing.
ADestroyer360
ADestroyer360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum