The Dead Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, what would you like to see out of this forum?

4 posters

Go down

So, what would you like to see out of this forum? Empty So, what would you like to see out of this forum?

Post by Cybercynic Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:19 pm

DZ is an excellent game, and we need to have an independent fan forum in which we can discuss it. This BBS serves that purpose but we need a way to make it appealing to you guys, the userbase. What would you like to see in this forum that makes it appealing to you?

Cybercynic
Administrator

Back to top Go down

So, what would you like to see out of this forum? Empty Re: So, what would you like to see out of this forum?

Post by Corporal Hicks Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:46 pm

I would suggest promoting not only the game, but this forum on multiple game sites. I only initially found Dead Zone on Armorgames on the "Popular List". It's worth so much more, I don't know why the developers haven't pushed it harder in advertising.

You could employ a crew to do this, with all the various forums over the internet and the dynamic userbase, it could stretch far. Wont cost you anything, a few decent players would do it for free.

Something unique: Dead Zone United Nations, a place where people can join together and protect against a common foe - An attack on one is an attack on all. Just an idea. Surprised

Corporal Hicks
Corporal Hicks

Back to top Go down

So, what would you like to see out of this forum? Empty Re: So, what would you like to see out of this forum?

Post by TheASDF Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:25 am

Corporal Hicks wrote:I would suggest promoting not only the game, but this forum on multiple game sites. I only initially found Dead Zone on Armorgames on the "Popular List". It's worth so much more, I don't know why the developers haven't pushed it harder in advertising.

You could employ a crew to do this, with all the various forums over the internet and the dynamic userbase, it could stretch far. Wont cost you anything, a few decent players would do it for free.

Something unique: Dead Zone United Nations, a place where people can join together and protect against a common foe - An attack on one is an attack on all. Just an idea. Surprised

Something to note is that we are not affiliated with the Dead Zone or Pandemic. We are merely a fan forum and therefore have no say in its actual production. We are talking more about the forum here.

TheASDF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ol Gilbert Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:55 am

There should be a place on the forum where people could trade their stuff.

Ol Gilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down