The Dead Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many times do you manually scavenge places?

+5
Proteus
ThrobbinHood
Cybercynic
Ecthel_013
TheASDF
9 posters

Go down

How many times do you manually scavenge places? Empty How many times do you manually scavenge places?

Post by TheASDF Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:05 pm

I've said before that I rarely manually scavenge places but I am wondering how often do you guys do it.

Why do you do it as often as you do?

TheASDF

Back to top Go down

How many times do you manually scavenge places? Empty Re: How many times do you manually scavenge places?

Post by Ecthel_013 Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:23 am

I do it all the time, since I like to direct things... personally. More to the point, that 10% chance of failure for any automated mission makes me worry, and I don't like taking unnecessary risks.

Ecthel_013

Back to top Go down

How many times do you manually scavenge places? Empty Re: How many times do you manually scavenge places?

Post by TheASDF Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:06 am

Yeah but 10% of getting 1 character knocked out for like 30 minutes is not a big deal to me. Every time I log in I get a message, (Person) has recovered from their injuries.

Edit: In fact, there is probably a greater chance of all the survivors getting raped by zombies with me in charge. Almost happened once.

TheASDF

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybercynic Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:37 am

I never automate my missions.

Cybercynic
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ecthel_013 Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:52 am

TheASDF wrote:Yeah but 10% of getting 1 character knocked out for like 30 minutes is not a big deal to me. Every time I log in I get a message, (Person) has recovered from their injuries.

Edit: In fact, there is probably a greater chance of all the survivors getting raped by zombies with me in charge. Almost happened once.
Well, when your lowest level survivor is Level 34 and takes hours to recover from their injuries, in addition to the time they spend getting back, 10% is way too high a chance.

Ecthel_013

Back to top Go down

Post by ThrobbinHood Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:56 pm

I always do it manually. After I got the achievements for automating missions, I don't want to risk hours of recovery and a hefty morale penalty.
ThrobbinHood
ThrobbinHood

Back to top Go down

Post by Proteus Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:19 pm

Me too. I always do it manually, it is more exciting for me and I can easily control my ppl. I can also see if a certain weapon is not working and change it afterwards.
Proteus
Proteus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheASDF Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:46 am

Yeah but where do you guys find the time in a day D:

TheASDF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ecthel_013 Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:35 am

TheASDF wrote:Yeah but where do you guys find the time in a day D:
The missions themselves are only 5 minutes at most, and unless my connection is giving me crap again, loading takes even less time. Plenty of time to manually run each one.

Ecthel_013

Back to top Go down

Post by ZombieHeadhunter Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:12 am

I always manually Scavenge places even if they are high risk. Unfortunately for me I had a encounter with some really fast zombies in an enclosed space...

You take that with weak rifles and low level survivors and you got a clusterfuck of carnage.

So I waited till I got my third and it evened out...

ZombieHeadhunter

Back to top Go down

Post by ADestroyer360 Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:23 pm

I have a dream team that I'll play their missions out, but otherwise I'll just automate the other ones.
ADestroyer360
ADestroyer360

Back to top Go down

Post by MENACE Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:16 am

I never automate missions... I usually run a fighter and a scavenger on missions that have a 0% success. I'm level 14 and usually aim for the level 16 missions that provide materials or weapons. I'm only on briefly 1 - 3 times a day so it isn't that time consuming and it seems that if you automate a mission you get no experience... Personally i enjoy leveling up and I enjoy the zombie killing / manual scavenging process Smile
MENACE
MENACE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylash Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:28 am

I never automate them... Too much risk when you are higher level....

Sylash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down