The Dead Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr_Wood_Movie Vs The Dead Zone

Go down

What do you think?

Mr_Wood_Movie Vs The Dead Zone I_vote_lcap0%Mr_Wood_Movie Vs The Dead Zone I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Mr_Wood_Movie Vs The Dead Zone I_vote_lcap0%Mr_Wood_Movie Vs The Dead Zone I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Mr_Wood_Movie Vs The Dead Zone Empty Mr_Wood_Movie Vs The Dead Zone

Post by Mr_Wood_Movie Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:29 am

Day one : The Fallout

It was day one after the breakout, it went from bad too a total f*ck up. I was a fighter before this all broke out i used to do the same thing and take the same sh*t from the same ass-holes everyday, all i can say is it was complete hell. I spent the first year of my job on anti-depressants because all i did was call people up and take there abuse because they couldn't pay their bills. All i can really say is it was total bull sh*t. Then when i got my promotion, i finally got away from the abuse to even more abuse. I was the one you shout at when you don't get the loan you want. I had it all the time, even got stabbed in a stupid ass armed robbery, heh... they obviously thought we kept all the money at our bank, dumb-asses! I spent 2 weeks in hospital for that and the ironic thing is i shouted through the phone at my insurance companies accountant for not backing my cause. All i can say is, you can't expect the best if you start with what you think is good.

Day 2 : They came

I was building my base with Lesley, she heard the noise of me killing some walkers and helped, and she turned to me and said,
"Hey boss, there's one there"
"I see, i'll take care of him" i replied. So i went over and BAM! Hundreds of them, filling the streets. I fell back, eyes wide as the night, heart pupping faster than a car piston. Lesley came running over,
"Boss what is it!" She said in a load worried voice.
"Keep it down Lesley!" I snapped in an aggressive whisper. "Look over there" Lesley peered around the corner, she caught eyesight with one, it screamed and started sprinting...

To Be Continued...

Mr_Wood_Movie

Back to top Go down