The Dead Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lost unique weapon from inventory - scar

2 posters

Go down

lost unique weapon from inventory - scar Empty lost unique weapon from inventory - scar

Post by apostolides Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:24 pm

14th february, (i know, i do have a girlfriend, but.. priorities!) just before that 10 minute update around 10pm GMT i sent out some autos in the 2 highest level areas.. on one i found a good unique scar 37.5% range, roughly 91dps at level 24. came back on at 3am the 15th and it was missing from my inventory! when i had found it i posted it to the trade room and intended to buy fuel when i next came back on - which i did, 7000 - to upgrade it but it was missing from my inventory.. i only have 2 pages of weapons so wouldn't have been hard to find and although my memories not great i would of remembered a trade with it 5hrs previous!! in any case i have nothing new in my inventory...

would very much like to hear if there is anything that can be checked about this to show i did find it!! and if thats possible, is there a way to reclaim it.. curious as to where it has actually gone and if there is a way to get it back. thanks..

apostolides

Back to top Go down

lost unique weapon from inventory - scar Empty Re: lost unique weapon from inventory - scar

Post by Cybercynic Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:48 pm

Mate, you you probably get a better response here:

https://getsatisfaction.com/deadzone/topics

This is a fan forum.

Cybercynic
Administrator

Back to top Go down